If you are the OneMob Admin for a company, below are the instructions for how to setup your MS Dynamics CRM integration within OneMob. These instructions are for when you are first setting up your CRM or would like to disable your CRM integration.
Setup MS Dynamics in OneMob
- Login to OneMob
- Go to the Advanced tab in the Admin
- Alternatively, click . Then, click . Select from the list.
- Next to CRM, click
- Under the CRM Settings select MS Dynamics, then click
- Input your 'Host URL'
- Your 'Host URL' is the URL that appears at the top of any of your MS Dynamics windows.
- Should follow a format such as the following: https://yourcompanyname.crm.dynamics.com
- The 'Host URL' requires the [ https:// ] at the beginning of the URL or activities will not be tracked back properly. Please make sure to input the correct 'Host URL'.
- OneMob should now be connected to your MS Dynamics, you should see a MS Dynamics under the CRM in the Advanced Settings. All activities from emails or links should be tracked back to MS Dynamics. For more information on how to send an email or link with activities tracking back to MS Dynamics, click here.
If you do not see the button above log out of OneMob and attempt to log in using the alternative log in method presented in this article. If there are still issues connecting, having activities track back to MS Dynamics, or anything else, reach out to the OneMob support team by clicking in the bottom left corner of the OneMob desktop.
Setup MS Dynamics in OneMob for each user
- Login to OneMob
- Make sure you are logged in to MS Dynamics with the same email that you use for your OneMob account
- Click on the profile image in the top right corner of the OneMob desktop, click
- Click under the CRM title
Having issues doing any of the above? Reach out to the OneMob Support team here.