Note: A Microsoft Office 365 Business or Enterprise account is required to activate email integration with OneMob. A Microsoft Office 365 Personal, Family, or Education account do not have the necessary requirements to allow for email integration. Office 2019 also does not have the necessary requirements to allow for email integration.
With OneMob, you can provide your Microsoft 365 users with access to use OneMob with o365. This will allow the OneMob users to send emails from inside OneMob, but they are sent through o365 (i.e. the emails will show up in their sent mail). The benefits are:
- Emails come from your company email server and NOT OneMob
- User's Office 365 email signature is automatically appended to every OneMob email sent
- Users get email tracking which they typically don't have today
- Emails are saved in o365 for archiving purposes
- Users can follow up on sent OneMob emails
- Users can set up email scheduling
- Users can run follow up email campaigns
- Email and OneMob engagement is logged back to Salesforce or MS Dynamics (when enabled)
This feature is a paid upgrade, so be sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have access to it.
Step 1: Granting Access to Users (Admin Required)
Step 2: User Connection
Once enabled, all OneMob users can connect to Office 365 by going to Account > Email Settings and following these steps:
- Select Office 365
- Click Connect
- Enter your credentials
Step 3: iOS Device Connection (only if using an iOS device)
If you are using an iOS device to connect to Office 365 you need to Allow Pop-ups in your Settings.
- Go to Settings and click on Safari
- Scroll down to "Block Pop-ups"
- Toggle "Block Pop-ups" to OFF
Once connected, any email you send from OneMob will be sent from Office 365.
Note: Your email signature will be included in the emails you send, so you do not need to create an email signature in OneMob, otherwise you'll have duplicates.