Note: For a quick video into how to record a video, click here for a short video that describes recording a video with your webcam within OneMob.
- Login to your OneMob account by visiting onemob.com
- If your company has access to OneMob: click JOIN/SIGN IN and enter your work email address.
- If your company has never used OneMob: click and then upgrade to PRO. (To know if you need to upgrade, click here to see the difference between free and PRO.)
- Returning users: Login here
- Click at the top of the screen.
- Click Continue
- Click to start recording
- Click to pause the recording, then you can click one of three options.
- to discard and be able to restart the recording
- to continue recording, or
- to finish the recording and proceed
- As your video encodes type on the blank below a title for your video
- Click as soon as your video is far enough along
- Now you will see your video in your content library.
Now you can use the video as content in a microsite or the featured video in a microsite that you are now ready to share. (Click here for how to share.)