As an Admin you can now export details about content used by any members of your organization in OneMob. Here's how:
- Click Control Panel in the icons on your left, click Admin and Members
- Click on the right
- Select Report Type - Content Details
- Team - Choose a specific team of users if you want.
Note: Do not select any team if you want a content report for everyone in your organization.
- Select a Date Range
- Choose a default range or
- Choose specific range with the left date being the start date and the right date being your ending date
- Click button on the bottom
- Check your email (same one used to sign in to OneMob) for the usage report in CSV format. Email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open the email and click Download CSV
- Open the CSV in Excel or another program compatible with spreadsheets
Here is an explanation for what each column in the Content Details spreadsheet represents:
- Group - Your company name
- User - The user that owns the content
- User Email - Email address of the user that owns the content
- Type - File type of content (Video, Document, URL, or Image)
- Title - Name of the content
- URL - Link to preview the content
- Total Activities - Total clicks or watches generated by the content
Still have some questions? Click here to reach the OneMob support team!