Note: For a quick video into send an email from campaigns, click here for a short video that describes sending an email from campaigns in OneMob.
Make sure you have your contacts in OneMob before trying to send an email.
- Click on contacts on the left side of any OneMob page.
- Add an individual contact
- or file, we give you the template to use for best transfer into OneMob
- If you are planning to send to multiple contacts, then create a group under Groups.
- Type a name and click
- After creating your CSV with the correct headings (at least include first name and email) and downloading it to your computer, then click on
- After selected the file, you can add the new contacts to a group by checking the add to group box and selecting an existing group with the arrow
Now you are ready to send out emails from OneMob
- Go back to your Campaign that you would like to email out.
- Click on
- Click on
- Type in a Recipients email or the name of the group you created (the contacts must already be added to OneMob)
- The merge fields will be populated with information from the contact when you send out the email
- Make all edits to your email and click Save
- You have the option under advanced to save the email as a template if you will be sending similar emails out in the future
- When finished you can change when to send by clicking and then click
- Track all sent emails under the Channels tab