Note: For a quick video into how to build microsite templates, click here for a short video that describes building microsite templates in OneMob.
There are two ways to create a microsite template
1. After adding content to OneMob (click here to see how to add content), then you can build a microsite template.
- In your OneMob Library, click on Microsite Templates
- You can clone a previously created microsite by clicking on the three dots on the left, or you can click Shared and clone a microsite created there.
- You can also click
- A microsite editor opens and you can adjust the preview with the tabs on the left. The image on the right is just a preview of your microsite.
- Within the editor
- Select an image to add a second logo to the right of the default logo
- Toggle to Hide contact information
- Click to edit contact information
- Delete your featured video and add a new featured video
- Add Texts above your feature video
- Add a Section Heading
- Add a section subheading
- Theme can be changed by clicking on the image
- Add buttons next to the Reply button
- Toggle the reply button to be hidden
- Add a section heading for the content that you add
- Add Content
- You can repeat the above two steps for each piece of content that you want to add into your microsite.
Embed - You can add your meeting scheduling app here, a form, or simply another YouTube video.
- Add a section heading for the link you will share
- Paste your url or iFrame code
- You can change the size of the image that is under your content. Height often needs to be adjusted to see the entire image
- Add a section heading
- Type the content of the message for the bottom of the microsite
- Add a link
- Type a name for the link
- Paste the URL for the link
2. Save a microsite as a template from a campaign. Click here to see how.
- Click on
- Apply a new template for the campaign or
- Save template by clicking
- Type in a name and click