Note: For a quick video into how to trim your video, click here for a short video that describes trimming your video in OneMob.
- Click on the video that you are going to edit in your OneMob library
- Click on the trim icon.
- Find the beginning and end of where you want to trim and fast forward the preview to the beginning of your desired edit.
- OneMob will cut the area in red on the slider.
- You can add multiple trim areas to cut and if you choose to remove, then you can select the red area you want to remove, then click
- Click Save as new or Save. *Best practice is to Save as new
NOTE: If you click Save, then your video will be replaced with the edit. You will no longer be able to edit your raw video without trimming.