Note: For a quick video into how to add a watermark to your video, click here for a short video that describes adding a watermark to your video in OneMob.
- Click on the video that you are going to edit in your OneMob library
- Click on the edit Icon
- Click the watermark button.
- The available watermarks are only added by the admin for your company OneMob group (Click here to see how your admin can set up the branding, including watermarks, for your company.)
- Click Save as new, clicking Save will place the watermark on your video and you will be unable to remove it. (If you save as new, then you can put different watermarks on the same video.)
- You can select several videos at the beginning of the process and be able to apply the watermark to the batch of videos.