Note: For a quick video into how to edit your videos in front of a green screen, click here for a short video that describes editing a video in front of a green screen in OneMob.
To add a virtual background to your videos, just MUST record your videos with a green screen behind you.
- Click on the video that you are going to edit in your OneMob library
- Click on the green screen icon.
- Click Choose background
- Select a video or image from your OneMob library (if you need to upload an image or video to use, then close out of the edit and click Add to upload files into your library. Click here for a quick video to help with uploading files into OneMob. After adding your files, then you can restart your green screen edit.)
- Click Save or Save as New.
NOTE: If you click Save, then your video will be replaced with the edit. You will no longer be able to edit your video that only has a green screen behind you.
- You can edit more than one video at once with the green screen editor. If you have recorded several videos in front of a green screen and you want them all to have the same virtual background then you can edit them all at once by choosing them all at the beginning of your edit.