Here are the steps to get your OneMob pages working as a new Microsite. You can view a video of how to do this here.
You can either edit the the Microsite Template or the Campaign Microsite. Pro Tip - editing the Microsite Template will update all Campaign Microsites that use it.
When you edit your existing Microsite that was converted from an old Page, there's 3 areas to focus on:
1. Text: the top text has been split into 2 sections: Heading and Subheading. This text is always white and centered. The Bottom text is always black and centered.
- Click on Main to modify. If you had text on your page before, then we suggest you copy and paste it to the heading category, so that your text is a similar size to what it was on your page.
2. Themes: OneMob will try to migrate to a theme that matches your old, if not:
- Click on Theme to make sure the image behind your featured video is what you want on your microsite.
3. Iframe: Microsites move the iframe to the bottom of the page below the content. You will most likely need to adjust the height by following these steps.
- Scroll down on the left to Embed and adjust the height of your Iframe (if you had one on your page) to fit on your microsite. The Iframe is now at the bottom of your microsite. (So scroll down on the right preview to see the height changes that you apply.)
- If you're using a Calendar, we recommend the following heights:
- Calendly: 700 pixels
- Outreach: 1600 pixels
- SalesLoft: 650 pixels
- MS Bookings: 1800 pixels
- HubSpot: 750 pixels
To understand each part of the Microsite editor, click here.