Building the foundation of your OneMob microsite is here within your Campaign. After uploading the content you would like to use and creating your featured video to introduce the content, then you build your microsite to host your content.
Look below to see how to edit each part of your microsite. The template can be saved and used over several different campaigns.
- Select an image to add a second logo to the right of the default logo
- Toggle to Hide contact information
- Click to edit contact information
- Delete your featured video and add a new featured video
- Add Texts above your feature video
- Add a Section Heading
- Add a section subheading
- Add a section heading for the content that you add
- Add Content
- You can repeat the above two steps for each piece of content that you want to add into your microsite.
Embed - You can add your meeting scheduling app here, a form, or simply another YouTube video.
- Add a section heading for the link you will share
- Paste your url or iFrame code
- You can change the size of the image that is under your content. Height often needs to be adjusted to see the entire image
- Add a section heading
- Type the content of the message for the bottom of the microsite
- Add a link
- Type a name for the link
- Paste the URL for the link