OneMob sends you email notifications for your emails and links when they begin to accumulate activities. Activities are any action taken by those who viewed your email or link and if they clicked on a video, your page, a link you may have included, etc. Activities are explained in more detail in this article along with a quick hack that you can use to view activity on specific pieces of content.
After an activity is generated on an email or link you may be receiving email notifications depending on your account preferences or the email notification option you selected for the email/link. For a detailed view into how to change your email notification account preferences click here.
To stop receiving activity email notifications for an email or link you have already sent out, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Email or Link tab
- Hover over and click into the Email or Link you want to stop (or begin) email notifications for
- At the top right click Settings
- A pop out will appear with the option to uncheck (or check) "Email Notifications"
- Make sure to click Apply - a green message will appear at the top of your window detailing the change has been made.
To avoid receiving activity email notifications, you must adjust the email notification settings for the email or link before you send it out. To learn how to do so go this article and click the appropriate section that fits your needs.
If you are still having issues please reach out the OneMob support team.