Tip: If you are looking to automatically upload your recordings from Zoom click here to read about our Zoom + OneMob integration.
You may be using Zoom, Cisco Webex, or Microsoft Teams as one of your main video conferencing tools. Each one of those tools has differing capabilities and some functionalities that you may prefer over the other. But... did you know you can upload the recordings from any of those platforms to OneMob? There is an endless list of possibilities for how you can leverage those platforms to work for you and then be able to send them out in OneMob!
Record a meeting with just yourself and use the green screen capabilities in those platforms if you do not have access to a physical green screen, record a presentation and then send it to users who were not able to attend along with other information, or just record an organization meeting that is detailing important information!
Below are instructions for how to record, download, and upload recordings from your video conferencing meetings to OneMob.
- Begin a meeting in Zoom, Cisco Webex, or Microsoft Teams
- Click the appropriate hyperlink to be directed to the support page for that video conferencing platform
- Adjust the meeting to the requirements you desire
- Begin to Record the meeting - Zoom, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams
- End the meeting or stop the recording
- Download the recorded meeting to your computer - Zoom, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams
- Zoom has an integration with OneMob where once you stop the recording and end the meeting, the recording will automatically upload itself to OneMob. Click here for more information.
- Upload the download to OneMob
- Click here for an article detailing how to upload a video from your computer to OneMob.
- Use that recording in an email or link in OneMob and send it out!
You now have full access to edit the video, share the video with colleagues, track any activity generated on the video, all from within OneMob! There are a multitude of possibilities that become available with this work around. Send us any cool videos you create or if you have any issues doing this get in touch with the OneMob support team.