All of your activity will always be tracked for you in OneMob but sometimes you want to be notified in real-time that someone is viewing your page and/or content. Email notifications in OneMob give you the flexibility to be notified via email in real-time only for email and link activities you deem important. Below will be instructions for how to enable (or disable) email notifications for activities.
- Set Email/Link Notification Preferences from Account Settings
- When Sending an Email or Creating a Link
- After Email Sent or Link Created
Set Email/Link Notification Preferences from Account Settings
Adjust your email/link notification preferences from your account settings to set presets for both your emails and links when you are composing them. This will create presets for your OneMob account and if set properly can give you real-time information for activities generated on your emails and links. The opposite can also be accomplished if you prefer to view the activities from within OneMob and not have emails be sent regarding activities.
Note: Once these preferences are set, they will be put into effect immediately for all links and emails from there on out. You can adjust the settings for individual emails/links while composing them or after they are created, click the respective hyperlinks to be directed to the appropriate section.
- Click your name at the top right and in the drop down select Account
- In the menu bar click Preferences
- From here you have a multitude of notification preferences. Adjust them to your liking by checking or unchecking the box to the left of them.
- If you prefer to receive no notifications click the 'Disable all notifications' button. If you change your mind and want to receive all notifications, click the 'Enable all notifications' button.
- Note: Each individual notification has a "?" next to it - when hovered over it will provide a description of what that notification is.
- A green confirmation message will appear at the top of your OneMob window confirming the changes you make.
When Sending an Email or Creating a Link
The option to change the email notification preferences for individual emails and links while they are being created is also an option within OneMob. This will only affect the email notifications for the email or link you are creating, not any email or link you create afterwards.
Note: If you decide you would like to change the email notifications preferences for that particular email or link after it has been sent or created, scroll to the section below for how to do so.
When Sending an Email
- While you are composing an email from within OneMob, you are able to adjust the notification settings in the email composer. To do so, simply click the Settings button at the bottom right of the email composer. Uncheck "Email Notifications" under General Options to not receive email notifications with regards to activities generated on the email.
- Check "Email Notifications" to receive email notifications for activities generated on the email.
- Note: You can have this automatically be unchecked or checked for emails and links by unchecking or checking "Email Notifications by Default" in your Account preferences (see section above).
When Creating a Link
- While creating a link you can uncheck "Email Notifications" under Settings - General Options (top right while creating link) to not receive email notifications with regards to activities generated on the email.
- Check "Email Notifications" to receive email notifications for activities on that link.
After Email Sent or Link Created
If you decide that you would like to deactivate (or activate) email notifications for an email or link after it has been sent or created, you can do so in OneMob. Follow the steps below for how to do so.
- Go to the Email or Link tab
- Hover over and click into the Email or Link you want to stop (or begin) email notifications for
- At the top right click Settings
- A pop out will appear with the option to uncheck (or check) "Email Notifications"
- Make sure to click Apply - a green message will appear at the top of your window detailing the change has been made.
You can always come back to a specific email or link and decide to activate or deactivate email notifications at a later point in time!
If you are having issues changing the email notification settings for an email or link, get in contact with the OneMob support team.