Welcome! This article is designed to help you become familiar with OneMob's MS Dynamics integration.
- OneMob and MS Dynamics
- Connect your OneMob Account to MS Dynamics
- Send an Email or Link and Track Activities to MS Dynamics
- Activities Generated from OneMob to MS Dynamics
- View OneMob Activities in MS Dynamics
OneMob and MS Dynamics
OneMob has the capability to integrate with MS Dynamics by being able to track activities from an email (or link) sent in OneMob back to your MS Dynamics account. Whether you track the activity back to a specific contact or opportunity, OneMob will automatically send any activities to that contact or opportunity within MS Dynamics. From there, you can use any of the MS Dynamics activity information to help leverage your contact or opportunity.
Connect your OneMob Account to MS Dynamics
Here is how to connect your OneMob account to MS Dynamics:
- Login to OneMob
- If your company has activated MS Dynamics in OneMob then you will see a Connect to MS Dynamics badge on the bottom left of your screen in the menu bar.
- Note: If you do not see a Connect to MS Dynamics badge, contact your company OneMob Admin to activate the badge. If you are a OneMob Admin, click here for how to activate.
- Click Connect to MS Dynamics for a popup to open with MS Dynamics login options.
Note: If you are already logged in to MS Dynamics in your browser then you may not see the popup at all. Simply wait for Step 5 to appear if this is the case.
- Enter your MS Dynamics username and password in the popup and click Sign In
- The badge on the bottom left of your screen should now read MS Dynamics is Connected.
If you are experiencing issues click here to be directed to an alternative login method.
Send an Email or Link and Track Activities to MS Dynamics
You can send an email or link from OneMob and track the activities that are created from either back into MS Dynamics. This can be very beneficial when trying to have all your information for a contact or opportunity in a single area, such as MS Dynamics!
For a detailed article describing how to track activities from an email or link, click here.
Activities Generated from OneMob to MS Dynamics
When creating an email or link from OneMob and sending it, you will begin to receive some activities from the email or link. Those activities can range from: email opened, page watched, page viewed, video watched, document downloaded, etc.
To see which activities are tracked back to specifically to MS Dynamics, click here.
View OneMob Activities in MS Dynamics
It is easy to view your activities from OneMob within your MS Dynamics contacts and opportunities. With the activities that are accumulated within your MS Dynamics, you can create specific activity reports or use any other features within MS Dynamics to leverage the information being gathered!
Click here to learn how to view activities created from your OneMob emails or links in MS Dynamics.
Still have some questions?
If you experience issues with anything regarding MS Dynamics please reach out to the OneMob support team here.