As a Superadmin in OneMob you can export details about the content used by subgroups you manage. Here's how:
- Click Superadmin from the menu on the left side
- Click the 3 dots on the right side next to the Group for which you want to export details about
- Click "Export Report"
To export content from multiple groups at once click the checkbox on the left of each group and then "Export Report" from the dropdown on the top left
- Choose "Content Details" as the Report from the dropdown
- Click "Export"
- You will be emailed a CSV spreadsheet to the email address associated with your account
These columns will be included in your CSV export:
- Group - Your company name
- User - The user that owns the content
- User Email - Email address of the user that owns the content
- Type - File type of content (Video, Document, URL, or Image)
- Title - Name of the content
- URL - Link to preview the content
- Total Activities - Total clicks or watches generated by the content