As an Admin you can now export details about content used by any members of your organization in OneMob. Here's how:
- Go to the Admin Portal
- Click "Export Reports" on the top right
- In the Report Type dropdown choose "Content Details"
- Pick a team or leave blank to show content owned by anyone in your organization
- Pick a date range for when the content was created
- Click "Export"
- You will be emailed a CSV spreadsheet to the email address associated with your account
These columns will be included in your CSV export:
- Group - Your company name
- User - The user that owns the content
- User Email - Email address of the user that owns the content
- Type - File type of content (Video, Document, URL, or Image)
- Title - Name of the content
- URL - Link to preview the content
- Total Activities - Total clicks or watches generated by the content