- Emails come from your company email server and NOT OneMob
- Users get email tracking which they typically don’t have today
- Emails are saved in Gmail for archiving purposes
- Users can follow up on sent OneMob emails
- Users can set up email scheduling
- Users can run follow up email campaigns
- Email and OneMob engagement is logged back to Salesforce or MS Dynamics (when enabled)
Step 1: User Connection
Once enabled, all OneMob users can connect to Gmail by going to Account > Email Settings and following these steps:
- Select Gmail from the dropdown
- Click Connect
- Enter your credentials
Once connected, any email you send from OneMob will be sent from Gmail.
Note: Your email signature will be included in the emails you send, so you do not need to create an email signature in OneMob, otherwise you'll have duplicates.