This article will show you how to set default branding for you and subgroups as well as how to set branding for specific subgroups if you choose.
- Click Superadmin from the menu on the left hand side of your screen below Admin Panels once logged in. If you do not see this option then you cannot continue with setting up branding as a reseller. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Click Customize App
- App Logo - click Choose Image in that section to upload your logo. Only .png files are accepted. This logo will be displayed in the upper left hand corner of the app, in the footer of pages with content, and in emails sent by the app.
- App Favicon - click Choose Image in that section to upload your image. Must be .png, .svg, .ico format with minimum 32x32pt and maximum 64x64pt size.
- Color Theme - the theme includes the color of the left sidebar menu and the color of the submenu on each page. Choose from OneMob Classic or Light Grey.
Group Specific Branding
- Click Groups from the Superadmin page
- Click on the group you want to change the logo for
- Click the logo that is displayed above the company name. The text Update will display over the current logo when you hover your mouse over it.
- Choose your logo file and click Upload. The new logo will be displayed on the top left of pages created by any user in the group you selected.
Learn how to Add a Group next.