This article will show you how to set default branding for you and subgroups as well as how to set branding for specific subgroups if you choose.
- Click "Superadmin" from the menu on the left hand side of your screen once logged in. If you do not see this option then you cannot continue with setting up branding as a reseller. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Click "Customize App"
- App Logo - click "Choose Image" in that section to upload your logo. Only .png files are accepted This logo will be displayed in the upper left hand corner of the app, in the footer of pages with content, and in emails sent by the app.
- Favicon - click "Choose Image" in that section to upload your image. Must be .png, .svg, .ico format with minimum 32x32pt and maximum 64x64pt size.
- Color Theme - the theme includes the color of the left sidebar menu and the color of the submenu on each page. Choose from "OneMob Classic" or "Light Grey".
Group Specific Branding
- Click "Groups" from the Superadmin page
- Click on the group you want to change the logo for
- Click the logo that is displayed above the company name. The text "Update" will display over the current logo when you hover your mouse over it.
- Choose your logo file and click "Upload". The new logo will be displayed on the top left of pages created by any user in the group you selected.