Give your email signature an extra bit of flare by linking a OneMob video! To do this, you will need to create a video link.
Video Signature In Gmail
- Create a link to your video
- Click Copy Link & Image in the Link details page
- Click on the Gear icon in the top-right and click See all settings
- Scroll down to Signature and click + Create New
- Name your signature and click Create
- Paste your link & image into the blank typing section. Note: The image will appear oversized within the typing section, but follow the steps below to fix the issue.
- Click anywhere in the image to bring up the Link & Image details for the image
- Adjust the size of the image by selecting between Small, Medium, Large, or reverting back the Original size.
- To change the text on "Watch Video", scroll to the "Watch Video" link and click it. Click Change in the link tab that appears. Type in what you would like the text to be in the Text to display field. Click OK once done.
- Select your preferred Signature defaults
- Scroll to the bottom of your screen, hit Save Changes and return to Inbox. Compose a new message to test your new signature. Remember, you can always go back into settings and adjust your Signature as you desire.