Export your Contacts from Outlook
To learn how you can export your contacts from Outlook, refer to this Microsoft support page for your specific Outlook version.
- For Outlook 2016:
- Head to your Address Book by clicking on the icon in the bottom-left corner
- Right-click on the Contact group you want to download, then select "Copy Contact Details"
- Open a spreadsheet, then paste the values
- Highlight all of the contacts, then select "Data > Split text to columns..."
- Select "Separator: Custom..."
- Type in a Space, then a Less Than
- Now press "Command + H" to bring up the Find and Replace. Find the Greater Than symbol, and leave the Replace with blank. Then Replace All.
- Now, we just have to separate the first and last name. But first, add a column in between the name and email
- Highlight just the names, then repeat Step 5.
- This time, select Separator: Space
- Delete the header row, then Save the file as .csv.
Export your Leads/Contacts from Salesforce
1. Go to Reports, then click "New Report..."
(click on the image to enlarge)
2. Select Report Type:
|If you want to Export Contacts:||If you want to Export Leads:|
1. Expand the Accounts & Contacts folder
2. Select Contacts & Accounts
3. Click Create
|1. Expand the Leads folder
2. Select Leads
3. Click Create
3. Use filters and fields to get what you need.
Note: Be sure to adjust the Date Field to the appropriate time constraints.
For OneMob, you'll need the following columns:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Name (Company).
Confirm that those columns appear in the Preview, and click Run Report
4. Click Export Details
5. Set "Export File Format" to Comma Delimited .csv
Click Export to start the download!
Once you've exported your CSV file, click here to learn how to upload it into your OneMob contacts.
If you are experiencing difficulties exporting your leads/contacts, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.