Note: For a quick view into how the Users, Contracts, Roles, Teams, and Settings tabs work, click here for a page of VODs that describe all Admin capabilities in OneMob.
This article will cover Admin capabilities for Users, Contracts, Roles, Teams, and Settings.
The first person to create an account within an organization will automatically be given administrator privileges. An admin may give or take away administrator privileges from their teammates.
Admin capabilities can be found by clicking here or clicking Admin Panels in the menu on your left and selecting Group Admin. From here, you can manage your Users, Licenses, Teams, Tags, Logos and Admin Settings by selecting the appropriate menu tab.
If you do not see Admin Panels in the menu on your left, it is most likely that you are not an admin. If you are supposed to be an admin, contact your OneMob representative, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you get in touch with your representative.
- Go to the Users tab in the menu or click here
- Click +Add Users on the top right
- Choose whether to invite with default contract or assign a license from another existing contract - Note: If you have no licenses available you can invite them on a 1-week trial by choosing the first option.
- Assign a Team and Role if you choose (optional)
- Type in email addresses for users you want to invite in the Emails section. Separate each email address with a comma "," or semicolon ";" if inviting more than 1 person at a time.
- Click "Save New Users" on the bottom of the page
Each new user will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to activate the account. As this is an automated email, it is recommended for users to check junk/spam folder in their email if they have not received activation link within 1 hour of being sent.
All users from your organization with a OneMob account can be viewed here, along with their email, last sign in, and the Team they belong to.
- Licenses can be assigned to users by selecting a contract from the drop down menu in the Licenses column.
- Search for a user by typing in the user's email address. The search bar is located above the list to the left.
- Export Reports Button
- You can export a report of activities from all users, or a specific team, by clicking on the Export Reports button on the top right corner of the screen. Click here for more info about activities.
- Create a specified date range to export a report during that time period.
- Click Export to create a report that will be sent to your email once ready.
This tab gives you a detailed view of your past license purchases.
You can click Make Default for any existing contract. This will automatically assign a license from the selected contract for assigning to new users that login to OneMob within your organization (identified by matching email domain).
This tab allows you to manage and create new Roles to control specific access to features for certain groups of users.
Create a new role by clicking on +New Role on the top right. Look below for information on what each toggle does.
Teams are a way to manage and organize your OneMob content. Content shared with your team is visible to everyone on the team.
Creating a team will also create a new feed channel on the OneMob feed.
- New Team Button New teams can be created by clicking on the +New Team button in the top right corner of the screen. You can click on a team to view the team’s members and their information, add a Team Leader, as well as the ability to edit members (add or remove members), and the option to delete a team.
You may notice that when you click to view the members in a Team there is a section titled Manager. If you would like to have a more personalized feel, we offer the capability to have multiple individuals from each team be a Manager. A Manager for a Team has access to a comprehensive view of their team’s performance and/or an individual team member’s performance. Click here to learn more about how to create a Manager and how to take full advantage of the performance features.
Admins are given the ability to set their company name and a company footer/disclaimer. You can make these changes from the Settings tab found in "Admin Settings".
- Company Name Your Company Name is what will be used to represent your organization. As default, we take our user's email domain as the Company Name. However, this may not be accurate for those with multiple lower level domains. Please note that this is used purely for us (OneMob) to identify who you are. No one else will see this. If the default Company Name we have provided is inaccurate, feel free to change your company name here.
- Company Footer/Disclaimer Your Company Footer/Disclaimer when toggled ON will appear on all emails and pages for users in your organization.