Applying a Custom Thumbnail
Once you have prepared the image you would like to use, follow the steps below to replace the thumbnail image for any video, document, image, or URL in your OneMob Library.
For Any Content
To apply a custom thumbnail on a video:
- Go to your Library and click on any 1 piece of content
- Click "Edit Thumbnail" located on the top of the right hand sidebar next to the current thumbnail image for the content
- Upload the image you would like to replace the thumbnail with
Documents and Links on your Landing Page
- Go to your Pages.
- Create a new page, or edit a page you have previously created. To edit a previously created page hover over it and click "Edit Page".
- Add your document or link below your main video by clicking "+ Add Content".
- Your document or link will appear below "+ Add Content". To edit the thumbnail click the gear icon on the top right of your document or link.
- The option to either "Pick Thumbnail", "Upload Thumbnail", or "Use Generic Thumbnail" will appear.
- Choose an option from above and upload the image you would like to replace the thumbnail with.
How do I resize my image?
For Window PC
- You can resize your image in "Microsoft Paint" or "Paint".
- Press "Ctrl + W" to bring up the Resize and skew menu. Use this in combination with Crop to get the right size.
- You can resize your image in "Preview"
- Go to Tools > Adjust Size to adjust the image size. Use this in combination with Crop to get the right size.