You don't have to create a landing page from scratch; if you see an awesome page has been shared with you, build off on it! You can also make a copy of any other content or template whether it yours or someone else shared it with you.
Since you cannot make changes to pages or email templates owned by others, you'll have to clone those first and edit your own copy.
- Cloning Videos, Documents, Images, and URLs
- Go to Library and click 1 or more items
- Click "Clone" on the bottom left of the right hand sidebar
- Click "OK"
- Clone a Script
- Go to Scripts
- Click the gear icon on the right side of the script you want to make a copy of
- Click "Clone"
- Edit the script title and body as you want
- Click "Save Script"
- Cloning Pages and Email Templates
A copy of your teammate's content has been created, and is yours to freely edit!