You don't have to create a landing page from scratch; if you see an awesome page has been shared with you, build off on it! You can also make a copy of any other content or template whether it yours or someone else shared it with you.
By cloning the content you have the ability to edit certain aspects of the content, without changing anything in the original piece of shared content. Personalize the content to be sent to a particular lead - add, delete, change, and improve the content! You then have the ability to share the content you have created to the rest of your organization, click here to learn more about how to share content.
Since you cannot make changes to pages or email templates owned by others, you'll have to clone those first and edit your own copy.
- Cloning Videos, Documents, Images and URLs in the Library
1. Select the content you would like to clone (one or multiple)
2. Click the Clone button at the bottom right corner of the page
- Cloning Scripts, Pages, and Email Templates
1. Hover over the piece of content with your cursor that you would like to select
2. Click on the 3 dots on the left
3. Click the Clone button that appears from the drop down menu
The cloned content will appear in your content with the word "clone" at the end of it. You can now personalize and use that piece of content as you wish!