Sharing your content is important; not just for collaborative works, but for a healthy team environment. It allows other members of your team to gain insight into other realms of possibilities and bolster their own content by adapting your content as part of their own.
If you've created an awesome video with glowing reviews that deploys the techniques and know-hows of success, share it! This way, your video can serve as an onboarding process for others to use as a future guideline for their next engagement.
How to Share Content
You can share 1 or more videos, documents, images, and URLs all from the Library at the same time.
- Go to Library and click on 1 or more items
- Click on the right side menu bar that appears
- Enter individual users' email addresses, team names, or use the toggle to share to the whole organization.
- Click "Save"
- How to Share Scripts
- Go to Scripts
- Click the gear icon on the right side next to the script you want to share
- Click the circle next to "To your organization" to share with everyone
- Type a team name or user email in the respective field and click Add
- Click "Close"
- How to Share Pages and Email Templates
- Go to Pages or Email Templates
- Click on the 3 dots on the right side of the item you want to share
- Click "Set Team Access"
- To share more than 1 item click multiple and then "Batch Actions" on the right side and then "Share"
- Click the toggle to Share with Your Organization
- Type to search by user email or team name
- Click the + next to user or team to share
- Click "Save"
- Sharing via OneMob feed
You can also share content internally using the OneMob feed. Read about making a post here.