When you send a OneMob page via link or email, we'll track engagement in real time. These “Activities” can be used to time your follow-ups, forecast opportunities and deals, and much more.
What actions are tracked as Activities?
Here is the list of all actions that we track for you:
- Email Opened: We let you know anytime your email is opened.
- Page Viewed: Your OneMob page has been opened.
- Video Watched: Your OneMob video has been viewed. This can be either your main video, or any additional OneMob videos you've added on the page from your Library.
- Document Viewed: A PDF on your page is being viewed. Views and view time are both tracked.
- Content Clicked: Your non-pdf document, URL link, or YouTube video has been clicked.
- Button Clicked: Your custom button has been clicked.
- Replied: You received a response via the "Reply" button on the landing page. If you a viewer replies with a video it will be saved to your Library and tagged “Reply”.
- LinkedIn: Your LinkedIn icon was clicked.
- Twitter: Your Twitter icon was clicked.
Where can I view my Activities?
Activities can be found in:
- Web App
Head to your Email page or Link page and click on a message for more detailed analytics. Any video replies will be saved in your Library under Content and tagged “Reply”.
- Mobile App
In the mobile app, the Activities Tab will list all links and emails you have previously created/sent.
In Salesforce, you can find the activities under OneMob Messages and Activity History found in the detail pages of Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, and Cases.
For more information on OneMob Messages & Activity History, check out this page.
- For activities to track back to Salesforce, your OneMob account must be connected to Salesforce. You can connect your Salesforce and OneMob account by logging into the Web App using your Salesforce credentials. You'll see a badge on the bottom right of your screen indicating if you're connected or not. If you're not, then just click the badge to Connect to Salesforce.