Steps to Add Multiple Contacts at Once (Upload CSV)
- Click "Add" on the top menu bar
- Click ".CSV"
- Click "Choose File" to look for your .csv file with your list of contacts. Click "Download a CSV template to use" if you want to start with our headers necessary for upload. Once you select a file, the web app will attempt to match the necessary information fields to each column headers. Make sure that each field is associated with the correct header.
- Click checkbox next to "Create a Group" if you want to create one on upload. If you do so then enter a Group Name.
- Click "Import CSV"
- "Match to Salesforce" will only occur if you have connected to Salesforce by logging in using your Salesforce credentials.
- Once you are satisfied, click Upload CSV. The module will disappear once the upload is finished.
If an email address in the CSV is already in your Contacts, we will use the information that was stored on OneMob instead of overriding the contact information.