Send Content From Emails Page
You can also send emails directly from the Emails section in OneMob or from inside Salesforce by clicking "Send OneMob". This allows you to reuse pre-created pages of content and/or email templates rather than picking content from the Library and having a new page created.
- Click "Emails" from the navigation bar on the left side of your screen and then click "+ New Email" at the top of the page or click here.
- Choose a page of content. Click here to learn more about creating pages of content including documents, images, videos, and URLs.
- Turn ON or OFF Featured Video. If ON, click "Change Video" to select a video from Library. Having Featured Video ON generates a thumbnail image with a play button which helps increase clicks.
- Email Template - If you choose to do so (optional). You can create email templates here.
- Click "Email Template" on the right to open that section.
- Click the dropdown to search for a template.
- Click on the template you want to use.
- Click "Yes" to proceed. This will delete any existing subject and body typed in the email composer and replace them with the email template content.
- The Subject and Body from the Email Template will now be shown in your current email.
- Recipients - Enter 1 or more recipients. Also use Groups that can be created in Contacts. Learn more about creating Groups and even using CSVs to upload multiple contacts at once.
- Click "Recipients" on the right to open that section.
- Type in a recipients email address or Group name.
- Click on the recipient or Group.
- Add more recipients by searching again.
- Email Notifications - Get notified in real time via email when activity happens. Learn more about turning on/off specific types of activity.
- Require Email to View - When ON this will require the second viewer and every viewer after that to enter their email address to view your page. We assume the first viewer is the recipient of the email and track to that contact accordingly.
- Internal Only - Use this feature to secure content for internal use. Viewers will be required to login to OneMob with a valid account and OneMob license in your specific group.
- Track to Opportunity - Search for a Salesforce Opportunity and track all activity to the specified record.
- Set Expiration - Set a specific date and time for when the link will expire. After the expiration time viewers will see a message letting them know the content has expired for viewing.
- Set Password - Use a generated password or create your own to secure your content. The password will be added to the email for your recipients.
- Click Send Now
- Or Schedule for a Later Date and time by clicking the clock on the right side of the send button
Once you’ve sent your email, you can track its analytics.