What is Trimming?
Trimming allows for you to be able to trim the length of a recorded or uploaded video right on the OneMob Web portal!
How do I trim a video?
- Find a video in your Library that you want to trim, and click on the title of that video. A menu on the right will appear.
- Click on Edit Video and on the drop down menu choose the option.
- Click "Add Trim Area"
- Move the red bars that appear to select the beginning and end of the video you want saved. Everything inside of the red area will be trimmed off and not saved in the final video.
**Hot Keys Tip: Click on one of the red dots and you can use the right and left arrow keys on your keyboard to move it .1 second at a time.**
- You can add multiple Trim Areas by clicking "Add Trim Area" again. When you save the video we will merge all of the trim areas together to form one final video.
- To save your new trimmed video click on on the bottom left corner. If you decide to not trim the video you can click on "Cancel" to not create any changes.
If you have any questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.