Steps to Activate and Setup your OneMob Account
- Create an Account
- If your company has access to OneMob: click JOIN YOUR TEAM and enter your work email address.
- If your company has never used OneMob: click REQUEST DEMO.
- Returning users: Login here.
- Complete your Profile
- Be sure to fill out any missing information and double check for accuracy: first name, last name, phone number, and links to your LinkedIn/Twitter pages.
- If you'd like, you can also add an email signature.
- If you are an Admin refer to these guides for setting up branding, assigning licenses, and other administrative tasks.
- Connect your CRM If your company has enabled Salesforce or Dynamics CRM integration.
- Download our Mobile App!
- Download OneScreen, our Chrome Extension!
- Use OneScreen to record via webcam, or your computer screen. Click here for more info.
Congratulations on getting your account setup! You can now add your own content to send or send shared pages of content immediately. We'll walk through both options below.
1. Add Content
You can add Videos, Documents, Images, and URLs to your OneMob Library. Here's how:
There are three ways you can record:
- Record with an iPhone
- Record with an Android
- Use OneScreen Chrome extension to record via Webcam OR record your Desktop
- Click +ADD on the top bar
- Click Files from dropdown menu
- Select Files from computer or drag files on to the popup window
- Click "Upload"
- Click +ADD on the top bar
- Click URLs
- Type or Paste URLs each on a separate line
- Click "ADD URLs" button
2. Send a OneMob
Once content has been added to OneMob you can quickly select one or more items to send externally. Here's how:
- Click one or more items from your OneMob Library
- Click Send Email or Create Link in the sidebar that appears on the right side of your screen
- Refer to this guide for detailed steps for Sending Emails directly from OneMob
- Refer to this guide for detailed steps on Creating a Link to use anywhere you want including Gmail/Outlook, social media sites such as LinkedIn/Twitter/Facebook, or anywhere else you want to share a URL
3. Track Activities
- We will track when a viewer opens your email (if sent from OneMob) and all activity related to content on the page such as video watches and watch time, document clicks and view time, image clicks, URL clicks, among other analytics we will show you.
- See how people are interacting with your video message in real-time from the Email page or Link page!
- Refer to this guide to learn more about Activity Tracking.
Sending Content using Shared Pages
Follow these steps to use pre-created pages of content that an Admin or someone else within your company has shared with you.
- Go to the Pages section in OneMob
- Click to checkmark the option for "Shared" if you are looking for a page someone else created
- Click Email or Link on the page you want to use
- Refer to this guide to see detailed instructions for sending an email from OneMob
- Refer to this guide to see detailed instructions for creating a link to use anywhere you want such as social media sites, Gmail/Outlook, or anywhere else you want