There are two ways to record using your webcam: Via the OneScreen Chrome extension, or from your library (new or old).
Record webcam and/or screen using the OneScreen Chrome Extension
Refer to this article for information about OneScreen.
Record via webcam only (new webcam)
Click here for more information about the new webcam recorder. This webcam recorder will not work properly on some Safari browsers. Use the old webcam service below for proper use in Safari.
Record via webcam only (old webcam)
- Login to OneMob
- Click on top menu bar
- Click Old Webcam in the drop down
- If this is your first time on this device, we'll ask you to enable access to your camera and microphone. Please be sure to click Allow.
- When you're ready, click Record Your Video. Click Stop once you're finished.
- Pick a thumbnail image, then your video will upload & process.
- Click on the green Save Video button on the right.
Tip: You can "Select Script" to pull up text while recording. This feature acts like a teleprompter and will scroll as you record. Set the size of the text and scroll speed on the top right.
Problems recording? Try these solutions.