After clicking the Send OneMob button for either a Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunity, or Case are you getting a message similar to the one below?
"We can't display this page because your browser blocks cross-domain cookies. Try again with a different supported browser."
To fix this issue for a Chrome browser follow the steps listed in this article or follow the steps below:
- Copy the following URL and input it into the Chrome browser bar:
- After inputting and clicking Enter you should see a screen similar to the one below:
- Click on Default and in the drop down select Disabled
- After selecting Disabled, you will see a pop up appear at the bottom of your window. Click the blue Relaunch button to continue.
- Once again, copy the following URL and input into your browser bar:
- Click on Default and in the drop down select Disabled for this URL as well
- Click the Relaunch button
Good to go! You may need to do a refresh of the Salesforce browser but you should then be able to compose a OneMob message. Let us know if you experience any issues.