For the new webcam recorder to function properly on your Safari browser you need to follow the steps in the following link: https://www.educative.io/edpresso/how-to-enable-the-mediarecorder-api-for-safari. Steps also detailed below:
- Open a Safari window > click 'Safari' on the top left next to the apple logo > in the drop down select 'Preferences'
- Select 'Advanced' from the menu bar
- Enable the option to 'Show Develop menu in menu bar'
- Click 'Develop' in the Safari menu bar
- Select 'Experimental Features' in the drop down
- In the side pop out menu enable 'Media Recorder'
Once those steps are accomplished Force Quit (long press of Command + Q) Safari and open the new webcam recorder again. If you are still experiencing issues using the new webcam recorder on Safari after following these steps please get in touch with OneMob support.