Note: For a quick video into how to record a video, click here for a short video that describes recording a video with your within OneMob mobile app.
Here are the steps to record a video on iOS or Android.
1. Make sure you have the new OneMob app from or . Login on the first screen
2. Press record and then turn phone to landscape mode.
3. Choose to record or choose a script .
a. If you choose to record skip to step 4.
b. For the script, now you need to choose your script by clicking on the bottom left . Then you
can choose a script that you own on the list or a shared script by clicking .
You can preview and change the size and speed of the script by clicking . When when ready to record, close the dialog box and click .
4. When finished recording, click , you can continue to record if necessary by clicking again, or click .
5. If all is well click OK.
6. You can now trim the end and/or the beginning of your video with the sliders on the right and left, then click .
7. Type in a Title and click to upload the video.
8. Confirm that you want to save the video.
9. Wait for the video to upload, then you can click Done and be able to record again.