Schedule an Email
Schedule Email allows for you to schedule an email to be sent in the future instead of it being sent immediately.
How can I schedule an email?
- Head to your "Send Email", and click on the “New Email” button.
- Once you have completed your email, scroll down and click the “Send Later” button.
- A window should appear that allows you to choose a time and a date for when to send the email.
- Note: We follow the 24 hour format for time. For example, if you wanted to send the email at 6:00 AM, you would input 06:00.
- Once a time and a date have been chosen, click “Schedule”.
If you by chance choose the wrong day or time for an email you have already sent, you can edit the date by going to your "Scheduled Emails", clicking on the gear icon and selecting “Reschedule”.
You will then be directed to the window where you can decide to change the time and date of the email.
How do I schedule the same email to different people?
You can schedule the same email by cloning (see below).
What is cloning?
With cloning you have a multitude of capabilities. You are able to send the same email but to different recipients, or you can change the content of the email and send it to the same or different recipient(s). When an email is cloned, the email template itself will contain the same landing page, video, and message chosen, but grants the ability to change aspects aforementioned or schedule the email to send later or send now as is to the same or distinct recipients.
To make a clone, follow these steps:
- Go to "Scheduled Emails".
- Click on the gear icon of the scheduled email you would like to clone and click "Clone".
- You will be redirected to the email composer with the same contents of the email. You can then decide to “Send Now” or “Send Later” to different recipients than the ones originally chosen. You also have the option to change the contents of the email as well.
Did you find this article helpful?