Introduction to OneMob Feed
Table of Content
- What is the OneMob feed?
- What are some things I can do on the OneMob feed?
- Who can use the OneMob feed?
- How can I effectively take advantage of the OneMob feed?
- Where can I find the OneMob feed?
What is the OneMob feed?
The OneMob feed is a place where you can share content, give updates, and communicate with those in your organization.
What are some things I can do on the OneMob feed?
- Post and share videos, documents, scripts, landing pages, email templates, or updates.
- Choose to share with a specific individual, your Team, or the entire Organization.
- Label and categorize your posts with Tags.
- Create a team and collaborate with specific individuals
- Add a “Like” or comment!
Who can use the OneMob feed?
The OneMob feed is accessible for those with a Team or Enterprise license. It is not available for Professional license holders or those using a trial account.
How can I effectively take advantage of the OneMob feed?
- Have a campaign coming up? Share a landing page, email template, and/or script to keep your team's message consistent and on point.
- Save time by replacing your weekly meetings with a weekly video update to your team.
- Post a video and ask for feedback before sending it out to your clients or prospects.
- Start cooperative discussions by leaving comments.
- Filter via Tags and gather ideas for your next engagement from relevant posts.
- Engage with your team and see what they “like” the most!
Where can I find the OneMob feed?
You can find the OneMob feed on your OneMob home page.
Want to collaborate with your teammates on the feed? Contact our Sales Team to upgrade!
Did you find this article helpful?