Tips and Tricks: Sharing Content
Table of Content
Sharing your content is important; not just for collaborative works, but for a healthy team environment. It allows other members of your team to gain insight into other realms of possibilities and bolster their own content by adapting your content as part of their own.
If you've created an awesome video with glowing reviews that deploys the techniques and know-hows of success, share it! This way, your video can serve as an onboarding process for others to use as future guideline for their next engagement.
You can share your videos, landing pages, scripts, and email templates from the Web app.
- Go to your Library for videos, documents and scripts. Go to your Landing Pages for landing pages. Go to Email Templates for email templates.
- Find the content you want to share. On its right, click on the Gear Icon and click "Share".
- Share with your organization, your team, or give specific team members access by typing in their name.
- Sharing via OneMob feed
You can also share content internally using the OneMob feed. Read about making a post here.
Views and Use Shared Content
Here's a secret: not everyone has to create their own content! Take advantage of the sharing feature, and your team will reach your objective with minimum effort and in record speed.
- To view content shared with you from your Library / Landing Pages / Email Templates, be sure to change your current filter to "Shared".
- To leverage a content posted to a feed (videos, landing pages, or email templates), click "Use Me" found next to the Like and Comment.
You don't have to create a landing page from scratch; if you see an awesome landing page has been shared with you, build off on it!
However, I'm sure you've noticed; you cannot make changes to landing pages or email templates owned by others. If you wish to build on their content, you'll have to clone them first.
Did you find this article helpful?