All About Email Notifications
Table of Content
- What are Email Notifications?
- How do I set Email Notifications?
- Is it possible to change the default Email Notification setting?
- I've already sent my email / created my link. How do I stop these Email Notifications?!
What are Email Notifications?
We send notifications to our users via email when certain events are triggered.
- You will receive a confirmation email every time you create a link.
- You will receive an email notification when your videos track engagements (activities).
Additional information about activities can be found here.
How do I set Email Notifications?
Before you send your OneMob email or create a link, there is an option to enable or disable your Email Notifications. Toggle the button next to "Email Notifications" ON or OFF to enable or disable email notifications for the email/link you are about to send/create.
Is it possible to disable Email Notifications by default?
Yes. You can change your default Email Notification setting from the Account page and clicking "PREFERENCES"
I've already sent my email / created my link. How do I stop these Email Notifications?!
You can change the Email Notification settings for previously sent OneMob messages from Sent Emails or Links
- Click on the Gear Icon on the right of the Email or Link you want to change
- Check or Uncheck the box labeled "Email Alerts"
Did you find this article helpful?