All About Email Notifications
Table of Content
- What are Email Notifications?
- How do I set Email Notifications?
- Is it possible to change the default Email Notification setting?
- I've already sent my email / created my link. How do I stop these Email Notifications?!
What are Email Notifications?
We send notifications to our users via email when certain events are triggered.
- You will receive a confirmation email every time you create a link.
- You will receive an email notification when your videos track engagements (activities).
Additional information about activities can be found here.
How do I set Email Notifications?
Before you send your OneMob email or create a link, there is an option to enable or disable your Email Notifications. Toggle the button next to "Email Notifications" ON or OFF to enable or disable email notifications for the email/link you are about to send/create.
Is it possible to disable Email Notifications by default?
Yes. You can change your default Email Notification setting from the Preferences page.
Get to it by clicking on your name on the top right corner of the screen, and click Preferences.
I've already sent my email / created my link. How do I stop these Email Notifications?!
You can change the Email Notification setting for a previously sent OneMob messages from the Activities page:
- Find the video message email or link
- Click on the Gear Icon to its right
- Check or Uncheck the box labeled "Email Alerts"
Did you find this article helpful?