Tips and Tricks: Custom Thumbnails for Videos, Documents, and Links on your Page
Once you have prepared the image you would like to use, follow the steps below to replace the thumbnail image for any video, document, image, or URL in your OneMob Library.
For Any Content
To apply a custom thumbnail on a video:
- Go to your Library and click on any 1 piece of content
- Click "Edit Thumbnail" located on the top of the right hand sidebar next to the current thumbnail image for the content
- Upload the image you would like to replace the thumbnail with
Documents and Links on your Landing Page
- Go to your Pages.
- Create a new page, or edit a page you have previously created.
- Add your document or link below your main video by clicking "+ Add Content".
- Hover your mouse over the current thumbnail. You will see a small pencil icon on the top left. Click on the pencil icon .
- Upload the image you would like to replace the thumbnail with.
How do I resize my image?
For Window PC
- You can resize your image in "Microsoft Paint" or "Paint".
- Press "Ctrl + W" to bring up the Resize and skew menu. Use this in combination with Crop to get the right size.
- You can resize your image in "Preview"
- Go to Tools > Adjust Size to adjust the image size. Use this in combination with Crop to get the right size.
Did you find this article helpful?