Send a OneMob without Video
Want to send an email with attachments, and know when it's being viewed? You can now send a OneMob without a video!
What does this mean?
You are no longer required to select a video when sending an email from OneMob or when creating a link. The landing page you select will be presented in a new format to highlight the content you add on the page.
Now, your OneMob can be used to store all your important documents, videos, or links, and still have all the wonderful analytics!
Show me how!
Follow these simple steps:
- Head to the New Link page or the Email Composer
- Toggle the switch in the Video box from "ON" to "OFF"
- Now continue to send your email or create a link like you normally do, minus the video!
- Don't forget to click to see what your OneMob page will look like!
How will it look?
- The main video area will be removed
- Any iframes on the landing page will be removed
- Any videos, documents, or links you have add via + Add Content will be displayed above the Reply Button and the Custom Button.
Try it out! Let us know if you have any questions or feedback, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you find this article helpful?