OneMob Feed Details
This page will aim to explain the intricacies of the OneMob feed.
Table of Content
(Click to zoom)
List of Feed Channels
This area shows a list of all feed channels that are available to you. Click on a channel to view.
- All Updates
This of this as the combination of all the channels below. Every post is visible here.
- My Updates
This channel shows posts you have made.
- Other channels
Any team you are part of will also appear here as a feed channel.
- Create New Team
Create a new team. Invite your teammates!
When a team channel is selected, your team members will be listed on the right.
- Update Members
Add or remove team members.
Filter by Tags
List of all tags available.
- Click on a tag to filter the feed. Only posts with the selected tag(s) will be visible in the feed.
- New tags can be created by those with Administrator privileges.
Use this area to make a post.
- Share something...
Type in a message.
- Add a URL link
When you are entering a URL into the message area, be sure to press enter at the end of the link. If you do, we will attempt to fetch a thumbnail image.
- Add a URL link
- Add Video & Other Content
Select a Video, Document, Landing Page, Email Template, or Script to post to the feed.
Important: Posting your content will automatically share the content as well. For example, if you post a video to your team, you team will be able to find it in their LIbrary under the "Shared" filter.
- Add a Tag
When a content is selected (video, doc, etc), you may choose to include a Tag(s).
- Add a Tag
- Share With
Who this post will be shared with. Change who to share with by clicking on the "Share With" button next to "Post".
- Notify via Email
Send an alert via email to everyone you've shared the post. Be mindful not to spam your teammates!
- Post Button
Share your post on the feed.
Interacting with the OneMob Feed
Here are some ways you can interact with a post:
"I like it!"
Click "Comment" to open a comment box. Click "Post" to submit your comment.
- + Use Me
- Videos - Use this video to send an Email or create a Link.
- Landing Pages - Use this landing page to send an Email or create a Link.
- Email Templates - Send an Email using this email template.
View these options by clicking on the 3 dots in the top right corner
- Copy Link and Image (Videos only)
Same as Copy Link (see next), but includes the video thumbnail. Flash must be enabled for this button to work.
- Copy Link
Copies a URL link to this post. Only those whom you have shared this post with can view this link. In other words, you can only share internally!
- Edit Post
Change your message or add/remove Tags.
- Edit Share
Change your "Share With" permissions.
- Delete Post
Pretty self explanatory.
Viewing Shared Content
Click on a content to view. Each behaves a little different when clicked:
- Videos - Plays the video.
- Documents - Opens in new tab (if possible), or downloads to your computer.
- Landing Pages - A preview of the landing page is opened in a new tab.
- Email Templates - Takes you to the Email Composer with the email template selected.
- Scripts - Shows a preview of the script.
Did you find this article helpful?