Add a video in your Outlook Signature
Give your email signature an extra touch by linking a OneMob video!
Video Signature In Outlook
1. Create a link to your video. See: Creating a Link
2. Copy link and image, and paste it into Microsoft Word
3. Resize the image to an appropriate size
- We do this in Microsoft Word because Outlook Signature does not allow you to resize images.
4. Highlight the link and image, and copy again
5. Open up your signature in Outlook, then paste your image and link.
Depending on the version of Outlook you are using, you may need to Save your signature. Please check your signature by starting a new email.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com!
Did you find this article helpful?