Tips and Tricks: Custom Thumbnails for Videos, Documents, and Links on your Page
Once you have prepared the image you would like to use, follow the steps below.
To apply a custom thumbnail on a video:
- Go to your Library and find the video
- Click on the Gear Icon, then click "Edit thumbnail"
- Upload the image you would like to replace the thumbnail with
Documents and Links on your Landing Page
- Go to your Pages.
- Create a new page, or edit a page you have previously created.
- Add your document or link below your main video by clicking "+ Add Content".
- Hover your mouse over the current thumbnail. You will see a small pencil icon on the top left. Click on the pencil icon .
- Upload the image you would like to replace the thumbnail with.
How do I resize my image?
For Window PC
- You can resize your image in "Microsoft Paint" or "Paint".
- Press "Ctrl + W" to bring up the Resize and skew menu. Use this in combination with Crop to get the right size.
- You can resize your image in "Preview"
- Go to Tools > Adjust Size to adjust the image size. Use this in combination with Crop to get the right size.
Did you find this article helpful?