When you send a OneMob page via link or email, we'll track the engagement level of your viewers. These “Activities” can be used to time your follow-ups, forecast opportunities and deals, and much more.
Table of Content
- What actions are tracked as Activities?
- Where can I view my Activities?
- Can I export my Activity Data?
- How do I disable Email Notifications?
- How are email opens tracked?
What actions are tracked as Activities?
Here is the list of all actions that we track for you:
- Email Opened: We let you know anytime your email is opened.
- Page Viewed: Your OneMob page has been opened.
- Video Watched: Your OneMob video has been viewed. This can be either your main video, or any additional OneMob videos you've added on the page from your Library.
- Document Viewed: A PDF on your page is being viewed.
- Content Clicked: Your non-pdf document, URL link, or YouTube video has been clicked.
- Button Clicked: Your custom button has been clicked.
- Replied: You received a response via the "Reply" button on the landing page.
- LinkedIn: Your LinkedIn icon was clicked.
- Twitter: Your Twitter icon was clicked.
Where can I view my Activities?
Activities can be found in:
- Web App
Head to your Email page or Link page and click on a message for more detailed analytics.
- Mobile App
In the mobile app, the Activities Tab will list all links and emails you have previously created/sent.
In Salesforce, you can find the activities under OneMob Messages and Activity History found in the detail pages of Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, and Cases.
For more information on OneMob Messages & Activity History, check out this page.
- For activities to track back to Salesforce, your OneMob account must be connected to Salesforce. You can connect your Salesforce and OneMob account by logging into the Web App using your Salesforce credentials.
Can I Export my Activity Data?
Yes! You can do so from the Web.
To export the activities of an email or a link, click on the Gear Icon > Export CSV
Click here to see additional instructions.
How do I disable Email Notifications?
In the Email Composer or the New Link page, you have the option to enable or disable Email Notifications before you send/create.
Please note that replies to your videos via the Reply button will always be sent, and cannot be turned off.
You can change the default settings for Email Notifications from your Account page.
Click here to learn more about Email Notifications.
How are email opens tracked?
One of the most common question we get is, how do we know when your email is opened?
We use a technique that many other companies in the industry implement: When an email opens, all images in the email need to be downloaded. We simply count the number of times your video thumbnail image is requested!
Did you find this article helpful?